Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[Ebonheart] The Sithis Alliance Recruiting

DarthLordShadow
DarthLordShadow
Soul Shriven
Mannimarco promised The Dark Brotherhood would be among his personal Court. LIES and BETRAYAL........but Night Mother prophesied that One of Our Own will sit on The Ruby Throne. Send a Warning to the Aldimori and Covenant. "The Alliance has been made in Blood with The Ebonheart Pact. In the name of Sithis

The Sithis Alliance
We are a pvp and pve playstyle type guild at this current time we are 15 members strong and are in a alliance with one other guild our main focus is and will be taking the ruby throne in the name of Father Sithis.
Our rankings are as follows

Recruit (lvl 10's) This is where you begin the most basic of the basic you will be tested by both a Silencer(dungeons) and a Speaker(Cyrodil) to see your abilities, your strengths and weaknesses, and how we can help you improve your skills all starting at level 10

Initiates: Congratulations you've been promoted and now have access to a few of our guild features including but not limited to. Guild chats, limited access to our guild bank, plus a guild heraldry and coming soon chances to collect bounties on enemy players heads in Cyrodil.

Silencer: Welcome to the (Lieutenants) Bracket of our guild here you gain more guild features not only will you get to test new recruits to see who is worth being in the guild but you also get the choice to recruit members into the guild.

Speaker: This is my personal Top 10 with 2 of every Class my personal guard and yet only 3 have actually been promoted to this point a Single Templar (Italicanimal), a Single Knightblade (Asharp3576) and the Leader of his own pvp guild Dawns Glory,which we have a alliance with,my Dragonknight Speaker (hades9832). So 7 Speaker positions are still open and including 3 Socerer spots and 1 spot amongst my loyal gaurd. Being in this position give the guild features of joining the officers channels claim alliance resources and releasing resources, hiring in guild traders, promoting and demoting members, being able to talk strategy amongst the other 9 Speakers and leading entire attacks with silencers,initiates,and recruits all under your command.

You may be saying that oh that's nothing special in a guild well I'll sweeten the deal in the coming weeks The Sithis Alliance will be hosting random pvp events the highest member on the leader boards will receive a werewolf or vampire bite you choose.

If you would like to join the guild please leave a message on the board with your lvl,class, PSN ID. Or message ShadowBlaze1990,Italicanimal, or hades9832 on the psn with the answer to this question "What is the music of life?" In the subject line.
Edited by DarthLordShadow on July 3, 2015 3:42PM
  • wtfinator4
    wtfinator4
    Soul Shriven
    Psn:Whosthekoon
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure, why not. PSN: Tophighlander2
  • Nightwing666823
    Nightwing666823
    Soul Shriven