Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Possible monitors in prisoner of jathsogur? Zenimax please respond

ericburns
ericburns
Would it be possible to have a monitor in all of the instances of this quest on console? I have reported about 20 people for breaking the quest and it's really just so annoying. I know the patch will be out in a few weeks but in the mean time could this be a simple solution? Kick everyone who is breaking it or spamming people on the mics (was just playing with a guy that put wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww into a voice speak thing on repeat). Please respond to this Zenimax
  • g8LEATHERBACKg8
    that awwwwwwwwww guy is annoying. He's been spawn killing there for a few days I hear.
  • ericburns
    ericburns
    I really want this to be fixed soon because I go off to college in a month so please Zenimax take this into consideration. It seems like a simple tiny patch while you work on the large patch
    Edited by ericburns on July 3, 2015 1:56PM
  • Barn312009
    Barn312009
    Soul Shriven
    Yea it's been 5 days and i still cannot complete this quest, you need to make his captive fort a "group" or "solo" this probably is the next most annoying thing I've encountered other than the people killing other vamps and werewolves to which they force it so that you must pay to be bitten.... -_- people are dumb.
  • oOenomaus
    oOenomaus
    Soul Shriven
    When my other games comes out later, i'm so done with this