The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Provide option to remove guest campaign status

MrGhosty
MrGhosty
✭✭✭✭✭
Just tried recently to get my one character devoted to PvP onto a more populated campaign and was blocked by opposing faction character hoopla. Logged into the character who hasn't been into cyrodil in months and realized there is no option to remove your guest tag from a campaign.

Why is this still a thing? I'm all for limiting campaign hopping and all that jazz, but we need to have a way to remove a disused character from a campaign. I noticed that if you're guested you can place your home on a campaign as well, but it doesn't work vice versa.

The issue with this is that I only have one character to PvP with, but thanks to a guild event on what was then a dead server several months ago I'm not able to get into a campaign with any action so I just logged out. This seems like a problem that would have a simple fix, it isn't a good thing when a player feels their only option is to just go play something else.

"It is a time of strife and unrest. Armies of revenants and dark spirits manifest in every corner of Tamriel. Winters grow colder and crops fail. Mystics are plagued by nightmares and portents of doom."