Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Noobie LF friends/FB text community (Ps4 North American server)

maskedninja
maskedninja
Soul Shriven
Not sure if this is the right forum, but looking for other players who are also typers and communicate through Facebook text chat or other chats since I hate using Mic and its hard to communicate with other players or make friends with. Atm I'm a level 9 Darkknight wood elf and friendly.
  • hsang1201
    hsang1201
    I need friends to play with for this Aldmeri Dominion. All my friends are in other alliances. It's boring to play alone, plus I need buddies to play Dungeons. I'm lvl42 playing on North America Server, and I'd be happy to help lower lvl players to lvl up. HMU on PS4. Da_GR3NAD3R_XD