Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alas, poor Valaste! (spoiler alert)

xX_BLUDWULF_Xx
xX_BLUDWULF_Xx
✭✭✭
I have given up on my goal on role playing with a guild until they finally bring text chat to consoles. That being said I had a few chances to RP my character especially it seems as he has reached lvls 30-40.

My character is a EP Altmer. He is self-hating, not that he hates himself so much but hates the Altmer race. He believes the Dunmer were wise to follow Veloth into what is now Marrowind, their worship of the Daedric Princes and loathes his own ancestors for not choosing to do the same. This belief had led him to commit crimes against the Altmer, such as Patricide, Homicide as well as multiple homicides against the Bosmer. All these actions eventually led him to choose a self imposed exile from his native lands of Summerset, choosing to finally follow the much admired Dunmer into Morrowind.

Throughout his life, my character has chosen the path to power, forsaking to do the right thing if it meant furthering that goal. He also continues to seize any chance he can get to harm, torment or kill any Altmer.

[ Spoiler!!!!]

I got to do both during the final act of the Mage's Guild quest line. When faced with the choice to gain more power or to force Sheogorath to free Valaste, I chose power, thus forcing Valaste into becoming the eternal plaything of the Mad Prince (that is until he becomes bored with his new toy as children almost always do). This one choice allowed my character to fulfill his need for power and to commit further atrocities against the Altmer.

There are other quests where I have gotten to play out my character through the choices he was given the chance to make, but this was a twofer and I rather enjoyed it! Uhmm... from a RP perspective of coarse!

Here's to hoping that each and everyone of you find your own little solo RP caveats as well!