Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF Vampire bite PC - NA

Natorade413
Natorade413
Soul Shriven
I see a lot of "bite threads" have been closed and put redirected to one of the 4 megathreads for PS4 or XBox One, but it also looks like there isn't a thread for PC anymore. I'm on PC-NA and looking for a Vampire bite. Can anyone assist? or point me in the direction of an open pc thread, because the PC Megathread is closed. Below is my Character info.

PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Kal-Den
Vampire Bite
Edited by Natorade413 on July 2, 2015 11:23PM
  • Menegroth
    Menegroth
    ✭✭✭
    Huh... That is really weird... Not sure why they didn't bother to create bite threads for PC-NA and PC-EU as well.

Well, I guess I'll take the opportunity to ask for a vampire bite as well. I'm in the Daggerfall Covenant, PC-NA and would really appreciate if anyone could share a vampire bite. Please send me a pm so we can arrange a meeting ingame.
    "I see", said the blind man
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably because the desperation for PC vamping is way less ... with new console ESO and the stupidity of desperately wanting bites on consoles with limited access the demand justifies its own thread set.

Perhaps I should pop into my PC toons once a week to give away free bites (did a PC -> PS4 transfer and now continuing ESO on console)
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Natorade413
    Natorade413
    Soul Shriven
    I've been trying to find a bite on pc for a while, any help would be great.
  • Menegroth
    Menegroth
    ✭✭✭
    You should make your way to Bangrokai with the character you want to infect. Get the Destinations addon, get it to mark the vampire/werewolf spawn locations and search for them during the nights. So far i've seen only conflicting information about this, but it seems the moon phase is irrelevant to the spawns. So search for them every ingame night regardless of new or full moon.

During ingame days, get to the city and ask for a bite in zone chat. Some people will try to sell it and others will give it for free. If you're willing to buy one, make sure you pay only AFTER you receive the bite.

This is how I got my bite, anyway. It took me almost a week but I did find someone willing to give a free bite. And who knows, you might even get lucky and find a Bloodfiend to infect you in one of the spawns.
  • Natorade413
    Natorade413
    Soul Shriven
    Ok thanks. I'm try that today.
  • Menegroth
    Menegroth
    ✭✭✭
    Just saw that you're in the Ebonheart Pact. The zone you can get infected in EP is The Rift, if I'm not mistaken. Still, the process is the same. Just the zone is different.

Best of luck to you. :)
    Edited by Menegroth on July 3, 2015 4:59PM