The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PlayStation 4 megaserver "Under maintenance?"/Error E-820001F7

jinx209
jinx209
my friends are all playing ESO on ps4 but whenever I try to sign in it says its under maintanence? is it undergoing maintenance or am I glitched?

[Moderator Note: The topic title has been edited to reflect the problem more clearly so we can receive additional responses. If you are experiencing this error, please let us know if you are trying to log in on NA or EU. Thank you for your patience.]
Edited by ZOS_GaryA on July 2, 2015 7:30PM
birds of a feather, flock together, than they *** on your car.
  • Nisto
    Nisto
    SAME HERE !! cant login
    PS4 NA Megaserver. i was in cyrodill game crashed in heated epic battle i reload game but @ login i get message its down for maintanence GRRR!!!

EDIT: yea its up now
    Edited by Nisto on July 2, 2015 7:28PM
  • Panth141
    Panth141
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same for me - I've had a look on twitter and it seems there are a fair few people getting this - it's a PSN network error not an ESO server problem (you won't be able to access the ps store either) - though they are yet to say anything on twitter themselves...

EDIT: Up for me now!!
    Edited by Panth141 on July 2, 2015 7:20PM
    PS4 EU - Panth141 | CP 630+
    Dominion
    Almalexia's Fallen - Magicka Dragonknight - PvE Main
    Lost Hope of Sotha Sil - Magicka Dragonknight - PvP Main
    Claws-in-pockets - Stamina Nightblade - PvE/P DPS
    Nocturnal's Guise - Magicka Nightblade - PvE DPS
    Udun - Magicka Templar - PvP Healer
    Onsi's Shattered Blade - Stamina Sorcerer - Dungeon/vMA Farmer
    Stands-like-Mountains - Magicka Nightblade - PvE Saptank
    Auri-El's Forgotten Light - Magicka Sorcerer - PvP DPS

Covenant
    Tharkün - Magicka Sorcerer - PvE DPS
    Rahai-Anaa - Stamina Dragonknight - Provisioner (lol)

Pact
    Perolis - Magicka Sorcerer - Enchanter/Alchemist/BwB PvP

• SedoUmbra
    SedoUmbra
    ✭✭✭
    This happened to me, I reloaded the app and tried again and it said that the selected account didn't have 'realtime multiplayer privileges', 3rd time I got in successfully.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there folks,

Thanks for the reports, we really appreciate it. For anyone experiencing these issues, can you let us know which megaserver you're playing on?

As a side note, we've edited the topic title for clarity to receive more responses. Thanks for your understanding.

EDIT: Update: We are not performing maintenance on our servers and this appears to be a service interruption with the PlayStation Network. We will continue to investigate the issue and appreciate everyone's patience.
    Edited by ZOS_GaryA on July 2, 2015 7:33PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • dabulls7491
    dabulls7491
    ✭✭✭
    Cant login on PS4 NA
  • Panth141
    Panth141
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was PS4 EU for me - but, like I said, was a PSN error - couldn't access PS store, either!

Appreciate you being so proactive, though!
    PS4 EU - Panth141 | CP 630+
    Dominion
    Almalexia's Fallen - Magicka Dragonknight - PvE Main
    Lost Hope of Sotha Sil - Magicka Dragonknight - PvP Main
    Claws-in-pockets - Stamina Nightblade - PvE/P DPS
    Nocturnal's Guise - Magicka Nightblade - PvE DPS
    Udun - Magicka Templar - PvP Healer
    Onsi's Shattered Blade - Stamina Sorcerer - Dungeon/vMA Farmer
    Stands-like-Mountains - Magicka Nightblade - PvE Saptank
    Auri-El's Forgotten Light - Magicka Sorcerer - PvP DPS

Covenant
    Tharkün - Magicka Sorcerer - PvE DPS
    Rahai-Anaa - Stamina Dragonknight - Provisioner (lol)

Pact
    Perolis - Magicka Sorcerer - Enchanter/Alchemist/BwB PvP

• Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSN seems to be working fine for me. Just downloaded quite a bit of stuff from the PS Store. Maybe the outages are sporadic, or affecting only certain areas of North America?
    "Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart."
  • fisukala
    fisukala
    Soul Shriven
    Currently happening to me as well, EU server, cannot access PS Store either.
  • Nilt
    Nilt
    Soul Shriven
    Can't login PS4 NA server
  • abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
  • Mishkamiche
    Mishkamiche
    Soul Shriven
    Can't login to PS4 EU Server
  • Cheneysconscious
    Cheneysconscious
    Soul Shriven
    Can't login PS4 NA Server.
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    Ps4 - NA

Some error code

Sucks not getting to play on my day off
    “There is no pain greater than this; not the cut of a jagged-edged dagger nor the fire of a dragon’s breath. Nothing burns in your heart like the emptiness of losing something, someone, before you truly have learned of its value. Often now I lift my cup in a futile toast, an apology to ears that cannot hear.”
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    Same error code rather
    “There is no pain greater than this; not the cut of a jagged-edged dagger nor the fire of a dragon’s breath. Nothing burns in your heart like the emptiness of losing something, someone, before you truly have learned of its value. Often now I lift my cup in a futile toast, an apology to ears that cannot hear.”
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • xoduspaladin
    xoduspaladin
    ✭✭✭
    Getting this error as well. Playing on the NA server.
  • dabulls7491
    dabulls7491
    ✭✭✭
    Same error ps4 na
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't login ps4 NA server. It's psn can't use store either.
  • Salsado
    Salsado

• Roberts3393
    Roberts3393
    ✭✭
    same i cant log in to the eu server :( its always good when you finnish work and just want to chill on a game and it never works out either the game is messing around or the mrs is on one!
  • Gneesh
    Gneesh
    Can't log in NA server, its not a PSN issue because I cant play other games, watch netflix. Currently killing fools on Hardline until servers get fixed.
  • Gneesh
    Gneesh
    can
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Threyann
    Threyann
    Im getting the same error today, july 7th 2015, and the good news are that tomorrow there is a scheduled ESO maintenance too...... I'm paying two subs, guys... who's gonna give me back this time thats being wasted, eh...this is just (...) fantastic, bah...
  • Synder
    Synder
    Soul Shriven
    Threyann wrote: »
    Im getting the same error today, july 7th 2015, and the good news are that tomorrow there is a scheduled ESO maintenance too...... I'm paying two subs, guys... who's gonna give me back this time thats being wasted, eh...this is just (...) fantastic, bah...

Where are you seeng there is a scheduled ESO maintainence tomorrow? Not saying you are wrong, just saying I don't see it anywhere. Even in the announcement section. Unless you jean non console related. Admitedly, I didn't check the Pc side of things.
  • Synder
    Synder
    Soul Shriven
    * unless you mean.. Dang ipad auto correct is nuts lol
  • Threyann
    Threyann
    They announced maintenance for ps4 on juli seventh, which happens to be tomorrow, some wonderful news added to the actual issue I'm going through really makes me wonder if stuff like this isnt being done on purpose just to waste memberships time
  • TheLastofElves
    Same here I was on fine earlier until my wife couldn't get on, on hers. I logged out to see if it would let me back in and it wouldn't. So being Tuesday it may be an actual update for Sony or just high traffic. I know it sucks but be patient it'll be back up.
    Guildmaster of Aldmeri Trader's Guild 380+ Members Join us on PS4!
  • Synder
    Synder
    Soul Shriven
    Threyann wrote: »
    They announced maintenance for ps4 on juli seventh, which happens to be tomorrow, some wonderful news added to the actual issue I'm going through really makes me wonder if stuff like this isnt being done on purpose just to waste memberships time

Umm.. TODAY is the 7th.
  • Threyann
    Threyann
    What other choice than showing patience do I have, anyway....? This mist sucks, keeping it cool, trying to, or not, this trash can't be tolerated, I'll be missing my fun time today and I already know that tomorrow I'm getting another cup of de same delicious "be patient, it'll be fine again soon", tell you what, I get up everyday at five in de morning, I want my gaming time when I want it, not when some say I'll be getting it, one more thing, I AM SICK OF ALWAYS DEPENDING ON WHATEVER THE FRIGGIN NA SAYS OR DECIDES, I WANT TO ENJOY MY EVENINGS/NIGHTS TOO AS EUROPEAN. Stop giving us trash and effing my free time just to make it easier for north american nerds, smh!
  • Threyann
    Threyann
    And yes, I meant to type juli 8th, forgive me, spare my life o'ye highness