The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Frost Mare needing something chuffin' special

GespenstRaccoon
Still bought the thing because its a limited item and more people are less likely to get it so i can trot round freezing my bum off and getting haemorrhoids from the wise words of your mother "sitting on a cold floor gives you piles", but for something so highly priced I would have liked to have seen it gallop across water turning it to ice under its hooves only for it to melt again behind it to allow you to travel across a lake without having to be thrown in when it gets to deep. This would have made it much better and possible more worth the price.