Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Looking for guild(s) in either faction

Kurimugann
Kurimugann
✭✭✭
Kila-T-E

My 3 characters are level 10-11 (1 per faction). I'm a casual player who is looking for one or a few friendly guilds. No bites yet.
Bonus: Would really like to Shyshard hunt in Cyrodil and maybe Boss/Anchor hunt every now and then.
PVP: Not really my thing, sorry. Truth is I rarely see "friendly" and "PVP" together, prove me wrong if you can.
Time: EST
I speak French and English, no I am not a European in the wrong server!

Warning: Regular anger outbursts (varies from day to day) (results of coming across far too many unfriendly people online over the years), barking dogs, Dad not caring that whatever he's telling me is heard all over internet when I wear my headset.
  • LordBloodWing
    Order of the Red Moon would like you join us we are a mature group that run dungeons almost every night pvp some and quest a lot we have many players that are knowledgeable in the sky shard dept.
  • Morrowlesswind
    If you are over 18, The High Five would love to have you. Check out our guild page here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/182171/the-high-five-guild-ad-alliance-recruiting#latest
    PSN ID: Sholomo // ESO Alliance: Aldmeri Dominion NA server
  • Bluerazgriz
    Hey we are a casual guild that welcomes all types of players. Experienced, beginners, low level, high level, pve, or pvp. We just play to have fun. Most of us do play mainly PvE because the story and environment is always an awesome experience. Check us out at ugalliance.com and join us in game to have a good time.
  • Kurimugann
    Kurimugann
    ✭✭✭
    I can't seem to be able to edit my already posted posts...

Thanks for the invitations. I'm in 2 EP guilds and 2 AD guilds for now. If I join any other I'd prefer it to be a DC guild, for now at least.

• Devo3
    Devo3
    Hello, friend! It may be possible that the Malformed Fortune; a thieving freak family guild of mine (the "freak" part being some of us with Lycanthropy & Vampirism) is able to meet your interests in a guild! We accept all players regardless of alliance, gender, age, etc. Also we participate in any activity the game provides us! PVP, PVE, you name it, we're doing it! Do look further into the guild forum to see if what we offer meets your interests in a guild!

Also now until the end of July, each member you introduce into the guild grants you a 200 gold bonus reward!

Regardless of which guild (s) you reside with, I hope you find a guild that suits your interests so you may further enjoy your eso experience. Thank you for your time reading this post if not glancing at the detailed guild forum. Happy gaming!

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/199689/the-malformed-fortune-all-purposes-thieves-guild-all-interested-welcome-ps4-na-servers#latest