Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Greenshade rocked! *spoilers within*

FelixTheCatt
FelixTheCatt
✭✭✭
I entered into the Greenshade area around level 22ish , I believe , and finished up the majority of it last night. Think I ended up around lvl 28. One of the last ones I did was the fight between the Prowler and the other ship. That entire quest line was wonderfully done and really kept you wanting to keep going forward. That battle aboard the Prowler though was one of the most intense I've ever played solo online.

The more I progressed through the area , the more I was impressed with everything to do with Greenshade overall. Don't get me wrong , I know I'm not far into the game compared to most when you consider when this was released on consoles. I tend to take my time and explore etc more than most players do. The different quests and the areas were just so much fun I felt compelled to post about it.

Best blend of monsters , beasts , villages and towns in the game yet up to this point. Grahtwood felt more like a grind and combined with being moody anyways , I just didn't enjoy it as much at all. Once I hit Greenshade , I was just engaged much more than any other area since the Aldmeri Diminion beginning areas. Even the fishing and mat farming was actually fun. Great selection for cloth , herbs and even got my first "water logged gunny sacks". Two which contained purple enchant aspects from one fishing hole.

Anyways just wanted to give credit where I felt it was due. Hope the rest of the game has areas that are much fun as this one ended up being.
Edited by FelixTheCatt on July 2, 2015 3:05PM
Xbox - Kuchini07
Eso - FaCoffinDye (EP)
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this zone as well, and im super happy you enjoyed it, there will be lots and lots of more special quests down the path for u :)

just a hint, put spoiler in title, since you starting with one of the more special quests people might not wanna know about before experience it themselves :)

happy traveling m8
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah I like green shade a lot I have levelled 3 vet characters and its one zone I don't mind doing again. The story there Imho is one of the better ones in the game and the zone itself is great to look at and doesn't feel as restricted as grahtwood.
  • FelixTheCatt
    FelixTheCatt
    ✭✭✭
    Heh , never occurred to me about the spoilers. Thanks for that. Good to see others enjoyed the area as much as I did. I can't say enough about how much fun that area is.
    Xbox - Kuchini07
    Eso - FaCoffinDye (EP)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greenshade is a lot of fun. So is Malabal Tor where your going next. If your leveling your Legerdemain, the first town is a Candy Store and your the Kid, be sure to check the warehouses. Also, the main house up on the hill has a ton of bookshelves for finding skill books. And, my favorite public dungeon, well, second favorite is in Malabal Tor

So, just saying, it gets better.
    Edited by Nestor on July 2, 2015 3:20PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, Greenshade was awesome! Glad to hear you loved it. Can't wait until you've done all the zones and see if it's still your favourite, or if a different area has earned that spot ;)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of these days I'm going to get captain jimila on a date >.>
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got to disagree with @nestor greenshade over malabal tor all day. but hey us know when you finish that what you think.
  • FelixTheCatt
    FelixTheCatt
    ✭✭✭
    MT is definitely a much tougher zone so far. The place is so overrun with beasts if you fart , you aggro half the screen. I will say the respawn times keeps you moving too. Try to catch your breath and things will get interesting right fast. Did it seem like that to anyone else?

The sheer amount of baddies in this place make me think a little bit more. If I can avoid a group of mobs I'll certainly try a bit more than before. Some of these hit like trucks. Only thing about MT so far that bothers me is all this really takes the exploration or farming mats that I normally do right out of the equation. Might hit this area when I'm higher level for that.
    Xbox - Kuchini07
    Eso - FaCoffinDye (EP)