Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [EXTENDED] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (20:00 UTC)

CRITICAL HIT CHANCE AND CRITICAL HIT DAMAGE???

oneshot_onekill
Normally mmo's just have critical hit chance and critical hit damage in the Stat/attribute menu. I'm having a hard time finding how much critical hit damage you do. In the attribute menu in the pause menu I see that it has spell critical and weapon critical, which I think tells you the chance you have to hit a critical with those respective abilities, but it doesn't tell you how much extra damage you when you do a critical hit. I read that the base damage for a critical hit is 50%, and that any gear that you have that affects that Stat will be added to the 50%, but where does it show my total critical damage after it is all added up? All I'm looking for is
for both spell attacks and weapon attacks:
1. What are the chances I can land a critical hit for each
2. What extra damage will I do when I land that critical hit for each.

Where is this in the pause menu?
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Base 10%, plus whatever bonuses you have. this value should be shown on your character sheet as Spell Crit and Weapon Crit percentages.

2) 50% plus any bonuses from passives/champion point expenditures. This value is not shown anywhere on your character sheet.
    Edited by Aett_Thorn on July 2, 2015 1:03PM
  • oneshot_onekill
    WOW that sucks for #2. Lol j guess I have to keep track in my head? Haha