Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [EXTENDED] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (20:00 UTC)

Looking for a Destruction Staff

Yugi_ZT270
I'm looking for a destruction Lightning Staff with the trait "Sharpened" so I can reseach it. Would anyone mind helping me out and sending me one? Preferably one that is Fine (green) or lower, but if it's rarier that's fine.

I'm on Xbox and my GT is RNe Invictus.
Xbox One - RNe Invictus
)==================================================(
Main Character: Gol'dur VR8 {Ebonheart Pact}
Skills: Blacksmithing, Enchanting, and Woodworking
Bite: Vampire {Weekly Free Bites given to Friends and Guildmates first}
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Not on Xbox, so I can't send you one. Have you tried checking some of the guild traders? You can probably get the lightning staff you want for a relatively cheap price.
    Edited by Allyhoo811 on July 2, 2015 2:44AM
  • Yugi_ZT270
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »
    Not on Xbox, so I can't send you one. Have you tried checking some of the guild traders? You can probably get the lightning staff you want for a relatively cheap price.

Yeah, I've tried. The ones I've looked at didn't have the trait that I'm looking for.
    Xbox One - RNe Invictus
    Main Character: Gol'dur VR8 {Ebonheart Pact}
    Skills: Blacksmithing, Enchanting, and Woodworking
    Bite: Vampire {Weekly Free Bites given to Friends and Guildmates first}