The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ireland and UK Do not buy Crowns cuz you pay for it and you wont get it!!!!!!!

kayimi
kayimi
Soul Shriven
4 weeks ago i've purchased ESO Plus and 3000 Crowns, got nothing from it. no one could care less to help , ZeniMax sends to Sony, Sony sends back to Zeni Max, Zeni Back to Sony, than sony asking to call them, after a phone call got the email after 4-5 days dat i should go to my in-game CrownStore and press "triangle" to get my crowns, which brings u back to playstation store to purchase more Crowns, giv them more money and get nothing from it, finally thay said its ZeniMax problem not theirs, ZeniMax wouldn't care less, bunch of thief's. payed via paypal so the payment was instant, money gone from my credit card, but no goods received since last 4 weeks, and they would tell me than, that it takes time for money to be transferred, what a ***, 4 weeks via paypal (what a *** are they talking about?? their accounts are on Mars or what? ), im going to put a case against zenimax through paypal, sick of dealing with it myself.

im not the only one, forum full of people complaining about the same problem like mine (UK and IRL based), a shame on YOU ZeniMax.

Love the game , but big disappointment that the game producers putting up a faulty CrownStore for players to purchase crowns and subscriptions, pay for it and don't receive any goods for the money they've payed.