Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stories of the Second Age Info Thread

Tribunal_Power
jqjjol.png
original pic credit: official artwork
  • Tribunal_Power
    Welcome to the Stories of the Second Age Info Thread!

Stories of the Second Age is a character-driven forum-based role play right here on elderscrollsonline.com currently focusing on the lives of a few individuals within the Ebonheart Pact. In addition to RPing together here on the forums, we also play together online (in-game RPing optional, as it cannot be recorded here); the characters we play here are the characters we play in-game.

Here, the RPers that are participating in the Sot2A RP can find their profiles and threads, as well as links to each other's usernames and a link to our discussion thread.

If you are not approved to RP in these threads, but you're interested and would like to join, then just scroll down to find the sign-up thread and read the first post! Once you feel you're ready, follow the format to post a character. Once approved, hit the boards with all fingers running!

Any and all IC threads that take place within this RP are required to have the [Sot2A] tag at the beginning of the title, this looking as follows on the forum list:

[Sot2A] A Bug, A Weed, A Piece of Dust

Characters require approval, but threads do not-- if I've approved your character, it means I like the way you write, and I trust you not to do anything too over the top in your thread and bring shame to Nirn. So if you have an approved character, feel free to grab another member and start up your own thread! Be sure to post your thread here, and to let me know if the thread lags to death or is resolved so that I can keep it recorded accurately.

MEMBERS AND CHARACTERS
    THREADS
    OOC Threads
    • The Sot2A Sign-up Thread
      This thread is for all your OOC needs. Go here to sign up, post profiles, ask questions, or chat with other members about RP plots!

IC Threads
    Stay tuned; more to come soon!
    Edited by Tribunal_Power on July 25, 2015 6:21AM
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade