Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [EXTENDED] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (20:00 UTC)

Am i glitched? Cadwell's silver

Enragedmaster
Something is literally wrong with my character , I finished the whole story and became a veteran rank 1 , Yet i still cant take cadwells silver quest! Its not in the game for me anymore as i cant find it anywhere!
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you finished God of Schemes ?"

Have you visited the Harborage since you hit V1 ?
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Enragedmaster
    I cant even get God Of Schemes quest! , i finished the five companions as the trophy said , went to the harborage and waited alot , Theres no way to get the god of schemes quest for me
  • Masterhand911
    beat the sinmur quest chain and get multiplayer coldharbah
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Work your way backwards from here .. sounds like you are still missing a pre-requisite quest completion

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:God_of_Schemes
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Enragedmaster
    Oh thanks , i missed the last assault :)