The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Weapon "glow" effects

Krossus
Krossus
✭✭✭
This may have been discussed elsewhere, but I'd like to see "glow" effects for weapons. If the crown store is about cosmetic looks, then lets bring on the frost, flame, and electrical special effects without the need to charge them up, for visual purposes only! I would definitely buy them all, what do you guys think?
Know thyself, know thy enemy; a thousand battles, a thousand victories.......................Sun Tzu
  • Hanokihs
    Hanokihs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If other users have the ability to hide/ignore all those flashy effects, then sure - I'd be all for it. Let's not forget, people on PC are running a host of various rig configurations - don't wanna lag anyone out with all the "gleam, sparkle sparkle" now. ;)

Along those lines, I'd also like more "spectacular" pets. Fire wolves, frost ravens, ThunderCats... I mentioned that last one just for a lazy ThunderCats pun, but I'd still like to see examples of them all, and more.
    "I haven't really played much yet, but lemme tell you all about how the game should include X and be a lot more like Y!" - Half the posters on this forum.
    "I've been here for years, and lemme tell you all about how they should never change or evolve Z, because then the game would be ruined forever." - The other half of posters on this forum.
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would some pink glowing swords!
    YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.