Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [EXTENDED] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (20:00 UTC)

What Do I Do With Rare Fish On PS4

MilwaukeeScott
MilwaukeeScott
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm on PS4.

What can I do with the rare fish?

I know that pc and consoles have different uses for some looted items. So this might be PS4 specific.

Thanks for any and all help!
PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am on PC, but I dont think it matters. Blue and green fishes are for fishing achivements. You can sell them when you caught them.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Darkrosesus
    Darkrosesus
    ✭✭
    Hi, just make sure that you check they have shown up in your achievements before you sell them as I read in another thread that it was glitched and not checking off in the achievement list or something similar, although I think it may have been on pc but not 100% sure.
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LarsS wrote: »
    Blue and green fishes are for fishing achivements.

I forgot all about Achievements, I've been playing for 5 days now. There is sooo much to learn. I'm spending more time learning how to play than I am actually playing! I love it!

Time to read all about Achievements......

Thank you very much for your help!
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fry in butter and garlic
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend