Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quick questions

akhanvict
akhanvict
I'm v1 it seems like now it's so hard to level... is the fastest way doing the codwell silver quest I haven't finished it yet because there a lot of steps but when u do finish one is it a big exp pay out? Is there any good places to grind? Also when do I start doing vet dungeons v14?
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    It requires a good deal more XP to go from one veteran rank to another than it did when leveling 1-50. Think about it this way, you were supposed to use all of your alliance zones and Coldharbor to get from Level 1 to Veteran Rank 1. Now you are supposed to use all of the second alliance's zones to get from Veteran Rank 1 to Veteran Rank 5. It is going to feel a lot slower.

Questing is probably one of the best ways to level up and there are some good places to grind. I'm not one who typically grinds, so I can't give you the prime locations -- but maybe someone else can help you out here.

You can start Veteran Dungeons now...They scale to the level of the group leader, so just make sure you aren't grouping with folks who out level you by a lot.
  • akhanvict
    akhanvict
    Anyone know a grind area
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    akhanvict wrote: »
    Anyone know a grind area

Mate nobody will share that information. Z. tends to nerf them regulary.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    akhanvict wrote: »
    Anyone know a grind area

you will need to find one and keep it to yourself ... basic principle is fast respawns of single mobs close together if you can. If you are not squishy then triple mob group farming is viable.

Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend