Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BUG FIX RESOLUTIONS ?

VETOFWAR81
VETOFWAR81
Soul Shriven
Just following up to see if the developers have reached a resolution to the main story line bug for some of us players such as myself. I have never been able to get soul shriven in coldharbor completed and that's like a lvl 2 main story line quest. The mission prompts me to go to a house in davenswatch which I have to lock pick to get into only then to be rejected by 2 friendly AI saying I'm unwelcome there and the waypoint destination for speaking to the prophet which just shows the waypoint and no prophet. I'm a LVL 47 dragon night now and would really love to play and finish the main story line. Any feedback on this thread would be much appreciated, thanks.