Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking to join a guild (speaks english)

LvDPrankWars
Hi i am looking to join a guild that is active within the chat :)
  • remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    hey, check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or contact us in game, we are an international, very chatty guild with lots of helpful and nice members :)
    Guildmaster of the Order of the Magna Ge - social guild EP EU with 200+ members from all levels, all over the world, forming a nice relaxed, friendly - and a bit crazy - community - check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or whisper me in game.
  • BjornGrimmtooth
    Edited by BjornGrimmtooth on July 1, 2015 5:04PM
    SSG .US Army.
    Always lead from the front.
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While we have TeamSpeak available, we are quite a "chatoholic" community ;)Read about us!
  • Truewavesound
    Truewavesound
    ✭✭✭
    Hi LvD

<Hammerfell Trading> is recruiting. The mature and friendly trading & social guild is built on proud principles of collaboration and teamwork and has a guild store, weekly guild lottery and lots of helpful guild members. Join us now and make this something special. 18+ only.

Please whisper @Truewavesound or @old-timer in game for an invite. Alternatively, leave your account name below and I will send you a guild invite. Hope to hear from you soon.

Truewavesound
  • rastadreadlion
    We are not active in chat at all. We are on TS all the time however :)[pc][eu][ad]
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    The Adamantine Order is a friendly, very helpful social guild for AD!

We help players of any level with all kinds of group content and have different weekly events on every day!
    Our guild is a casual but active guild full of people who are passionate about the game, wanting to complete the game to its fullest as well as getting all of those achievements!

You can find more out about us by visiting our thread or taking a look at our website!
    2csb9dk.jpg