The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PVP Leave no man behind....

qiyamatawilrwb17_ESO
hello,
i have 3x V14 characters and 1 lower level on PC NA server.
i have played Cyrodiil with 2 of them extensively but this was also some time ago and managed to set "home" on 4 toons in total.
so my problem is that since my 3 main toons are in each different faction (because i wanted to) i cannot move 1 toon to a more populated server of that faction
when i already have a toon of an opposing faction set as home on said server.

now i know some might say go fight for your faction where you have your home assigned already.. but from what i see and by pure dumb luck all 3 are on servers that are drastically under populated (now) by each relevant faction. having spent some time in a balanced server in the past i gotta say, theres not much appeal to going into an enemy dominated server with no friends or guild.
i have left guilds and joined others and they arent necessarily playing on the servers i am on.

and here is where things get a bit like "whos on first".
i cant move toon A to the preferred sever because toon B is on that one, cant move B to A or C because toon A and C and a partridge in a pair tree...
i cant abandon the server and pull these toons out all together
i think there was a fee of AP to "move" a toon to a different server but of course this doesnt solve the problem of multiple toons in multiple factions making room for each other. (not that im too keen to grind away to get AP on a near empty server just to move a toon anyway).

having opened a ticket requesting help way back when i noticed this rubix-style server disaster i was told nothing can be done.
so i was just curious has anyone else come across this little gem of a no brainer with multiple toons in different factions and though i did briefly scan known issues, i didnt see anything along these lines.
i wanted to point out that the option to abandon a server could be pretty useful for someone in my predicament
but if im missing an obvious solution, can some one please draw me a schematic?
my toons are prepared to be labelled deserters (not that anyone will notice they have left the field of battle...)
Edited by qiyamatawilrwb17_ESO on July 1, 2015 4:59AM
  • iseko
    iseko
    ✭✭✭✭
    This has been pointed out many times already. The conclusion always being: you are *** out of luck.