Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anybody want to level/grind and play together?

ShiunTraze
ShiunTraze
✭✭
Hi there I'm on the EU server and have a lvl 11 character in AD. I was wondering if anyone with AD characters around my level or anybody making a new AD character wanted to grind levels together?
I'll add you and it will benefit us both
Also, if you have a ring of Mara it will be great as i have one too that i just haven't used since launch so it would be nice if I found a 'new friend' through doing this to play eso with in the future as i am currently lacking this :(
The rings of mara would give us a 10% exp boost while we level
There's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

Best Answer

• lumidragon
    lumidragon
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm actually looking to make a new character, maybe a DK or Templar not sure yet. You send me message if you wanna team up.

As for the Rings of Mara, I'm not looking to get married any time soon :tongue::smiley:
    I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all
    children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes
    with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne
    than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims.
    -- Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri
    Answer ✓
  • TSoul977
    TSoul977
    It's eso not eharmony i see where you might get confused though
  • ShiunTraze
    ShiunTraze
    ✭✭
    TSoul977 wrote: »
    It's eso not eharmony i see where you might get confused though

Huuuuuuh??? eharmony?
    There's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.
  • Neboh
    Neboh
    Lol. It's a dating site advertised here in the US. But I know what you meant about the rings. I wish I would've gotten the Imperial/Premium edition when I got this game. I purchased this game when I got my Xbox One last week. Sucks to be me...
    "No one is worthy. We are made worthy."