The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

how do I upgrade my characters inventory space?

badhabit314
I've tried upgrading the capacity at the stables but it's only for a horse and I don't even have a horse yet
  • Ace_of_Destiny
    Ace_of_Destiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can either go to the Bag Merchant...usually in your starting town somewhere.
    Or, go to the Stablemaster...look for the horsehead on your map....but, yeah, you need a horse first. ;)

Good Luck!
    Edited by Ace_of_Destiny on June 30, 2015 11:41PM
    EQUALIZE ALL PLATFORMS!
    IF ONE HAS IT...ALL SHOULD HAVE IT!
    !

)==================================================(
    ~MegaServer~>PS4 (NA) ~PSN~>Ace-of-Destiny
    )===================================================(
    I don't care what platform it is on...an MMORPG without Text Chat is NOT an MMORPG!
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are bag merchants in the major cities that will sell you inventory upgrades 10 slots at a time. You can also upgrade your bank space 10 slots at a time. The maximum bag space you can upgrade to per character is 110, plus 60 from your horse, for a total of 170 per character. You do need to have a horse though.
    Edited by Akavir_Sentinel on June 30, 2015 11:42PM
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Visit a bag vendor. You'll see them in the main cities. Hover over the map & you'll see an icon that looks like a sack.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • leighdelo
    leighdelo
    ✭✭✭
    Bag merchants and increasing your bank space are your friends! You can put all your crafting materials in your bank and when you craft, you pull from the bank directly.
    Leighdelo (pronounced LEE-deh-lo)
    GM for Just Tacos
    Tsafirah - AD - Max Level Altmer MagSorc
    Sadé - DC - Max Level Orc Templar Tank
    Lenore Highgarten - DC - Max Level Breton MagSorc

• badhabit314
    Awesome! Thanks for the fast replies!
  • Kahnvik
    Kahnvik
    I know the mounts are expensive but. if you are going to be on ESO for a while, the 60 extra bag space you can buy 1 slot a day for, will eventually pay off.
  • badhabit314
    Well I went ahead and got a horse but how do I store items on him? And one other thing, where can I find a fence at to sell stolen items?
  • ChingChangChui
    ChingChangChui
    ✭✭✭
    You don't store items on him. When you upgrade him your inventory just increases by 1. Fences are all over the place, usually on the outskirts of a city. On the map they kinda look like a 3 leafed... Leaf. Almost kinda like what you'd see drawn on a high school desk.
    As I always say: When it comes to forums, post or your toast.