The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Level 49 stronger than Vr1?

J2JMC
J2JMC
✭✭✭✭✭
So I was level 49, about 6 kills away from vet 1, logged in to cyrodil and recorded the following stats: 16k magicka, 27k health, 15k stamina. Had two pieces of heavy and 5 pieces of medium in between levels 42-45 when I recorded these stats. So then I travel to coldharbour, and 6 kills later I can use champion points. So just for the heck of it I went back into to cyrodil and recorded these stats: 8k magicka, 16k health, 15k stamina.

So I was going to make a qq thread about battle leveling but since I am a man in pursuit of answers that won't help me.

Instead, I humbly ask what am I doing wrong and how do I fix it? Or perhaps I'm just misunderstood and the stats are not that big of an issue/where they are supposed to be. I just need answers. plz. I'm just trying to comprehend how leveling up made me weaker.

Relevant information that hopefully can help you help me. If you need anything else let me know.

Lvl: Vet 1
Race: Khajit
Class: Nightblade
Weapon: dw/bow/have 2h leveled if I ever feel like switching it up
Boon: The Tower
Armor: Heavy head, Heavy chest, the rest medium. All gear is between levels 45 and 50
Attribute Points: 0 Magicka, 15 Health, 34 Stamina

Thanks in advance.
Edited by J2JMC on June 30, 2015 11:03PM
Knee Jerk, L2P, Obtuse, Casual, Entitled, All The Best, unnecessary mention of CoD

Battle leveling for pve content defeats the idea of progression. Remove CP

"Apparently the players are more informed than we are"-Richard Lambert

• Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Battle leveling in non-vet campaigns does not apply to vet toons if you reach vet 1 while in a campaign. Battle leveling for veteran ranks and campaigns has not been implemented yet.
    Edited by Akavir_Sentinel on June 30, 2015 10:55PM
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • J2JMC
    J2JMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Akavir_Sentinel

Oh yeah I know I don't get battle leveled. I would hope not lol. I was expecting the loss in magicka even though I found it rather large. What really hit me was the 10k loss in health. That bothered me.

I'm just trying to figure out how to make up for such at my current level. I see no point in pvping with the way things stand. It's one thing to be weaker than guys a higher level than me. That makes sense. It's another to be weaker than a character that's a lower level than me wearing worse gear haha.
    Edited by J2JMC on June 30, 2015 11:05PM
    Knee Jerk, L2P, Obtuse, Casual, Entitled, All The Best, unnecessary mention of CoD

Battle leveling for pve content defeats the idea of progression. Remove CP

"Apparently the players are more informed than we are"-Richard Lambert