The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dark Brotherhood of EU - PS4 | 130+ members (TRADING, social, PVP, PVE, RP)

MotokoKusanagi34
MotokoKusanagi34
✭✭✭
You sleep rather soundly for a murderer. That's good. You'll need a clear conscience for what I'm about to propose:

Listen well, child of sithis. We're a newly founded and rapidly growing guild, consisting of currently over 130 murderers, recruited within a couple of days. I am Taker34, a Listener for the Dark Brotherhood. And you, you are a killer. A taker of life. A harvester of souls. Your work, your deathcraft, pleases the Night Mother. And so, I come to you with an offering. An opportunity... to join our rather unique family.
scroll-1violn.png
We're focusing on being a diverse and strong social guild with a healthy trading economy, as soon as we harbour enough members. A good mix of PVE and PVP with our fellow guild members is what we desire. I believe a strong and sustainable guild needs to grow and evolve along with its members - that's why I, the Listener and soon my Speakers are personally recruiting newcomers. Handpicked right after escaping the depths of Cold Harbour. Everyone is free to join us.
Additionally you can expect us to watch our members and regularly promote them - by our own criteria.

Now, if you want to please the Night Mother, you can wear black pieces of armor to represent our family:
CIlNWT4WUAABWc0.jpg

As you can see, we also encourage our children who are "gifted" to spread this special gift...

Your path is clear. Leave a message here or contact me (Taker34) directly, and the Dark Brotherhood of EU will embrace you as family.

The family will now welcome you with open arms. I bid you farewell.
Edited by MotokoKusanagi34 on October 11, 2015 8:12AM
  • pikeybob
    pikeybob
    Psn pikeybob1980
  • MotokoKusanagi34
    MotokoKusanagi34
    ✭✭✭
    pikeybob wrote: »
    Psn pikeybob1980

Can't add/invite you in game, mate. Is your psn ID correct?
  • piekjon
    piekjon
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: piekjon
  • LrdRahvin
    LrdRahvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's too bad the Dark Brotherhood STILL isn't in the game over a YEAR after launch. :p

>:)
  • shortybronx
    shortybronx
    Soul Shriven
    Psn: shortybronx
  • MotokoKusanagi34
    MotokoKusanagi34
    ✭✭✭
    piekjon wrote: »
    PSN: piekjon
    Psn: shortybronx

Welcome to the family.
  • neoge0
    neoge0
    Soul Shriven
    Psn: neogeo___

Cheers
  • pikeybob
    pikeybob
    Psn pikeybob1980
    pikeybob wrote: »
    Psn pikeybob1980

Can't add/invite you in game, mate. Is your psn ID correct?

No missing underscore!!

***_Bob1980

Thanks!!
  • Siks
    Siks
    Would love to join!

PSN: Siksx
    'Siks - Nord - EP
    Magicka Sorc - Dark Elf - AD
    PC - EU - @Siksx
  • Darkshroud27
    Alright mate,

What are the levels of people in your guild? I'm looking to join a new one myself I'm veteran rank 4 but would like a guild with people around my level for dungeoning and anyone for big PVP groups. Is this something your guild could offer me? I am a werewolf. If you could reply through PSN my PSN is just Darkshroud27.

Thanks,
  • Senthensis
    Senthensis
    Soul Shriven
    DB just what i need ^^

PSN: Senthensis

• abhorsen199@
    abhorsen199@
    Soul Shriven
    PSN id: Akarrin

Please add.
  • MotokoKusanagi34
    MotokoKusanagi34
    ✭✭✭
    Siks wrote: »
    Would love to join!

PSN: Siksx
    Senthensis wrote: »
    DB just what i need ^^

PSN: Senthensis
    PSN id: Akarrin

Please add.

Walk in the shadow of fear, and bring glory to our Dread Father.
  • shadowFOX992
    ShadowFOX992 looking for active dungeon guild
  • mattysmith1981
    Psn - mattysmith1981
  • hiyodoto
    hiyodoto
    Soul Shriven
    hi
    what alliance is this guild in?im ebonheart
    if same i would like to join ,
    psn id : Akhil_I
    thank you
  • mattysmith1981
    Mattysmith1981
    DC
    Veteren 1
    Lv 1 vamp
  • churningchunda
    Psn: tremourz69 I have a few motifs I have wanted to sell for a while. I am active and have tons of stuff to sell so please add me asap
    I am redgaurd altmeri dominion
  • uttersad
    uttersad
    psn:uttersad
    plz
  • Reanost
    Reanost
    Soul Shriven
    Psn : Reanost
  • lord_vulkan
    lord_vulkan
    Soul Shriven
    Psn Charlie-Two-Zero cheers
  • iTzStevey
    iTzStevey
    ✭✭✭
    Alright mate,

What are the levels of people in your guild? I'm looking to join a new one myself I'm veteran rank 4 but would like a guild with people around my level for dungeoning and anyone for big PVP groups. Is this something your guild could offer me? I am a werewolf. If you could reply through PSN my PSN is just Darkshroud27.

Thanks,

Same as what Darkshroud said, any answer? Psn: iTzStevey

• MotokoKusanagi34
    MotokoKusanagi34
    ✭✭✭
    iTzStevey wrote: »
    Alright mate,

Thanks,

Same as what Darkshroud said, any answer? Psn: iTzStevey

At the moment we're a mixed guild, having members who range from Lvl 3 - Vet 10. I will focus on recruiting vet ranks as soon as we hit a healthy amount of members. Being an elitist now would stop the growth of the guild. We're currently working on running a successful and profitable guild store in order to have a good amount of gold in the bank.
    After that PVP and PVE will be the top priority.
    Anyone can speed up this process though by inviting high level players. I'm encouraging everyone to do so. The more the merrier.
    All we can offer at the moment is a good user base, located in Europe. So you could still invite the 10+ VR members we currently have into a group.
    I'm also offering free advertising space in the "Message of the day" section. Interested members will read that and join. Can't think of a better way to organize stuff like PVP or PVE...

Everyone since my last reply was added by me or received a reply through PSN

- Taker34
    Edited by MotokoKusanagi34 on July 10, 2015 10:37AM
  • MFT2306
    MFT2306
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: makken95
  • asheviii90
    asheviii90
    Soul Shriven
    Add me up PSN: Ashenvile
  • JamoPullen
    JamoPullen
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: JamoPullen

interested in dungeons or PVP
  • VinnieChenzo86
    I'd like to join aswell please: i'm level 17 Nord DK and usually play the game most evenings around 7pm - 10pm. Also actively trying to become a werewolf whilst lower level and will then cure and become a vampire once higher level as i've heard the fire weakness is just destructive at lower level

PSN: VinnieChenzo86
  • GRIM_PILLZ
    GRIM_PILLZ
    Soul Shriven
    Psn GRIM_PILLZ

Just reached veteran
  • MotokoKusanagi34
    MotokoKusanagi34
    ✭✭✭
    MFT2306 wrote: »
    PSN: makken95
    asheviii90 wrote: »
    Add me up PSN: Ashenvile
    JamoPullen wrote: »
    PSN: JamoPullen

interested in dungeons or PVP
    I'd like to join aswell please: i'm level 17 Nord DK and usually play the game most evenings around 7pm - 10pm. Also actively trying to become a werewolf whilst lower level and will then cure and become a vampire once higher level as i've heard the fire weakness is just destructive at lower level

PSN: VinnieChenzo86
    GRIM_PILLZ wrote: »
    Psn GRIM_PILLZ

Just reached veteran

Added. We're still recruiting a ton more.

• Scotty_T
    Scotty_T
    Soul Shriven
    PSN- Scotty_T98

Only had the game I few days so I'm only level 17 but I'm very active!