Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

launcher stuck at loading

nexus969rwb17_ESO
nexus969rwb17_ESO
Soul Shriven
cant update the game cause the launcher don't work.
gets stuck at loading and doesn't do s@#t.
disabled firewall, virus program and all that crap and still nothing.
i'm fed up!!!!
  • leroit
    leroit
    Same problem here. I just get a launcher with no news etc. Just have an empty loading bar that doesnt move
  • BugCollector
    BugCollector
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here.
    May knowledge guide you to enlightenment
  • nexus969rwb17_ESO
    nexus969rwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    glad i'm not the only one, thought its just my luck.
  • BugCollector
    BugCollector
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_MollyH Can you please investigate?
    May knowledge guide you to enlightenment
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Greetings!

The cause of the endless loading screen for the launcher is usually connection related. There could be a number of programs interfering with its loading, and the best way to determine what is blocking it is to perform a selective startup or a clean boot.

That said, there are a few known programs and software suites that can interfere. ESET security is one of many that can prevent your launcher from loading.

A workaround in the meantime if you are already patched is to launch straight from the ESO.exe file.

If you have not yet submitted a support ticket, please do so at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com and include both a game consultant report and an msinfo report to have an agent look directly at your system to see if we can help narrow down what's blocking your launcher.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • nexus969rwb17_ESO
    nexus969rwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    you know..... i would love to submit a ticket but i cant cause i cant even log in on support page.
    so i guess no more ESO for me then.
  • nexus969rwb17_ESO
    nexus969rwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Ok i bypassed the launcher problem, found that windows 8.1 had some problem with the launcher, even aver i reinstalled it still the same problem, copy'd the game to my windows 7 pc and was able to update the game again.

Hope that can help someone else with the same problem.