The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daggerfall 8+ hours a day vet rank 1 templar healer looking for an mature active end game pve guild.

Justice31st
Justice31st
✭✭✭✭✭
I am on 8+ hours a day, and have gained vet rank 1 through running dungeons. Looking for a respectable end game vet+ ranked guild who are active and is looking to fill a templar healer spot. I am looking for a guild that is not full of annoying kids and people who leave their mics on with loud background noise. I believe quality over quantity is key when it comes to guild members. Thank you for your time.

PSN = Justice31st
"The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."