The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FORUM Needs LFG Section

xaeroangel
xaeroangel
Soul Shriven
Anyone else feel that an LFG Section on the forums would be helpful? With dividers like platform and/or faction? I wouldn't know where else to find groups in an expedient manner, because the in-game LFG queue never seems to find me a group for AVA either because nobody else actually queues for one or they are unaware of the system. I'm a bit of an introvert and less likely to just start shouting "HEALY LOOKING FOR GROUP" over the open area chat, but once I am in a group I can participate easier.

I'm on PS4 btw.
I can be found lurking around the PS4
~ Immortal - not by choice ~
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree something needs to be done about grouping ASAP. More people will realize this once they start hitting vet ranks and want to do group activities.
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or, you know, text chat.
    Edited by Sallington on June 30, 2015 8:09PM
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sallington wrote: »
    Or, you know, text chat.

Text chat would solve this for me 100% if i could post to a large area with LFG
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sithisvoid wrote: »
    Or, you know, text chat.

Zone chat has been used exactly for this purpose for years and years and years in MMOs. I don't think ZOS believes in the saying, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • xaeroangel
    xaeroangel
    Soul Shriven
    Sithisvoid wrote: »
    Or, you know, text chat.

As tedious as text chat is on PS4 (Less so with 2nd screen apps on android's playstation app, or the vita) This would definitely be accepted. And obviously an option to show or hide it as desired.
    I can be found lurking around the PS4
    ~ Immortal - not by choice ~
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Based on the fact that since console release 90%+ of the posts in the Adventure Zones & Group Dungeons section are now essentially LFG threads... Yeah, I think it's time for ZOS to admit that the LFG tool is insufficient and a LFG section of the forums is needed.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)