The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

add ons for consoles

FrostGolem
FrostGolem
✭✭
does anybody think this is going to happen, i don't think it has to be all the add-ons the pc has but just a mini map and ones that show how much damage your taking and outputting and the stamina health and magicka bars show the exact stats lore books and skyshards are at stuff like that is what I'd like
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll never have the ability to add player-made addons to consoles. Zenimax may implement some of those features into the UI in a future update, but if they do that for consoles, then they damn well better do it for PC too. We have been wanting these same basic features built into the default PC UI for over a year.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • FrostGolem
    FrostGolem
    ✭✭
    yeah i agree, i knew it would be hard to add add-ons so i probably should have worded that better
  • Grimnaur
    Grimnaur
    ✭✭✭
    They said they were exploring the idea of adding some add on type features to both consoles and PC/Mac. Not sure what all they have in mind or if it will ever get implemented, but atleast
    “Laugh whenever you can. Keeps you from killing yourself when things are bad. That and vodka.” - J.B.
  • FrostGolem
    FrostGolem
    ✭✭
    ohh that's nice to knkow i didn't hear that
  • FrostGolem
    FrostGolem
    ✭✭
    know
  • FrostGolem
    FrostGolem
    ✭✭
    wykedds out fitter would be nice if they made that a part of the game
  • FrostGolem
    FrostGolem
    ✭✭
    wykidds
  • Grimnaur
    Grimnaur
    ✭✭✭
    There was a question in the "ESO Live-Ask us Anything" section on the general discussion forums. It was asking about buff/debuff timers and floating text. Their response was "This is being explored for the console and PC/Mac version of the game." I don't know if that is all they are looking into or if it is more.
    “Laugh whenever you can. Keeps you from killing yourself when things are bad. That and vodka.” - J.B.
  • FrostGolem
    FrostGolem
    ✭✭
    awesome, thanks for the information
  • Pallmor
    Pallmor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't have thought this possible until Bethesda announced that Fallout 4 would support console mods. If Fallout 4 can handle mods on the console, I don't see why ESO couldn't support add-ons on the console. Now, whether or not ZOS would ever actually implement this is another story. But it is apparently possible.
  • FrostGolem
    FrostGolem
    ✭✭
    yeah i heard that but that is an entirely different game so wonder if this will work
  • GreySix
    GreySix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game Shark?
    Crotchety Old Man Guild

"Hey you, get off my lawn!"
  • FrostGolem
    FrostGolem
    ✭✭
    ?
  • Bacon
    Bacon
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't hold your breath or get you hopes too high. Consoles basically never get access to player made mods. Thats always been a plus for PC gamers. If anything does get added it will be made by ZOS and I doubt this is high on the priority list.
    “I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.” ― Winston S. Churchill
  • FrostGolem
    FrostGolem
    ✭✭
    I'm not getting my hopes of for it I know the probability is very slim
  • FrostGolem
    FrostGolem
    ✭✭
    hopes up
  • Mitchblue
    Mitchblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's unfortunately and my number one complaint at the moment. I do enjoy the game more with add on's and not knowing when buffs and debuffs have run it's course is a buzz kill.
    Anyone else rooting for Molag Bal?
  • FrostGolem
    FrostGolem
    ✭✭
    yeah
  • UTG_Zilla
    UTG_Zilla
    ✭✭✭
    GreySix wrote: »
    Game Shark?

They still make those? Lol I remember I had one for snes
  • GreySix
    GreySix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UTG_Zilla wrote: »
    GreySix wrote: »
    Game Shark?

They still make those? Lol I remember I had one for snes

Sadly, no. Those things were great. It was the closest you could get to modding a console game.
    Crotchety Old Man Guild

"Hey you, get off my lawn!"