The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

For Hire Empire recruiting now

Bones_PXOXM
We are an Ebonheart Pact alliance who does a mix of pvp and pve, we have lot's of programs and games we do as a guild such as guild dunce of the week, guild fishing trips, and the make a mount foundation (trying to help members get horses). We prefer people with mics because we want to be friends and that's hard without a mic because so much personality is lost when we can't talk to you (for most). We have a guild store for buying and selling, and hopefully when we get enough interested members we will start doing organized pvp. We are days away from having vampirism which will be free to guild members and we have a few members with werewolf already able to bite, though they told me friends first then guildies so you'd have to talk to them I can't make them bite you, but talk to me for vampirism.
  • Bones_PXOXM
    Leave PSN username if you want invited.