Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Edited/deleted

Seafoam_hydra
Seafoam_hydra
✭✭✭
Edited/deleted
Edited by Seafoam_hydra on June 14, 2023 3:25AM
  • Ljungstroem
    Ljungstroem
    ✭✭✭
    It most probably has already been suggested somewhere, but I would like to take the opportunity to put it back on the frontlines.

I think being able to change your physical appearance in-game would be great, haircut also! I don't really care if it's with crowns or in-game money, as long as the option is there somehow.

After all, we can summon atronachs, conjure all sort of weird stuff, maybe I could pay someone in-game to skillfully cut my face up and move some stuff around!

I created my character thinking it looked great, but I overlooked some aspects of it's appearance and it's bothering me a bit now, I'm fairly sure I'm not alone in this situation.

@ZOS_GinaBruno, is there any plan for the introduction of a feature similar to this?

+1.

I have even made my own thread asking for this earlier this day.
    Options
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The word still is "barbershop is being worked on" last I heard.

And now that the console release is finally out, there is actualyl a chance we might see it soon-ish...

Personally I am awaiting it as well, most eagerly, as I have some small details on several characters to adjust.

And its not like we don't have TES predecent... face scuplting wizards have helped thieves to get a new look since... well... sykrim actually, but who cares? ;)

I am hoping we may get a gold-paid barbershop for everyday changes like hairstyle, makeup or adornments - it has been mentioned they are thinking of adding new styles too, perhaps through archievements like dyes, perhaps bought with crwons, perhaps even both...

And I am very much hoping we might get a "change everything" recustomization feature for crown cost as well. A face sculptor wizard could be added to the theives guild once that's ready to show up as DLC...

And a character rename function would be nifty as well. Just visit the recordkeeper for your alliance in your capital, ask them to update your personal info, hand over a bag foll of crowns as paymenr/bribe and enjoy your new identity...
    Options
  • FlounderOG
    FlounderOG
    ✭✭✭
    I'd personally love a botoxface kajiit, or smoothskinned argonian.
    -Daggerfall Covenant (Xbox NA)-
    Haderus Main
    Tavia Guest
    Options
  • Stranglehands
    Stranglehands
    ✭✭✭✭
    By now I've racked up a laundry list of name changes and appearance changes I want to do to most of my alts
    .kcoR gnillaF si noitadnuoF esohw ETIYREP oT
    Options