The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Guild Bank Stacking Issues

Enthos
Enthos
Soul Shriven
I Played ESO on the PC and the same thing happened at launch but it did for the Xbox one launch and it still has not been fixed it is an easy fix I know that much because it was fixed very quickly on the PC the items we are depositing into work you'll banks will not stack and played is so on the PC and the same thing happened at launch but it did for the Xbox one launch and it still has not been fixed it is an easy fix I know that much because it was fixed very quickly on the PC the items we are depositing will not stack and it is causing unneeded problems because we will have to sort through everything take everything out and put it in our bank, and then take it out and put it back into the guild bank so that it'll be in a stack, PLEASE fix this issue.
Edited by Enthos on June 30, 2015 4:42PM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a bug, it's a feature!

And no, this was never fixed on the PC, guild bank items deposited don't stack there either ...
    shades.gif
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was a bit confusing.. but.. it was never fixed on PC.. we use an add-on to stack the guild bank. Fortunately at least we can manually stack items in our own inventory (which is what the add-on does) but console users can not.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • DracoBeowulf
    DracoBeowulf
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same problem... Guild bank, account bank and inventory will not stack on a regular basis. Please help
    Xbox One Gamertag: WITHGODNOW
    Xbox One Guild: TheTRINITY
    send friend request and message to be included in pve & pvp events