The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Join the Forgotten Rebellion

Prieto3rd
Prieto3rd
After many unsuccessful attempts to find a good social and active guild its time for change. The Forgotten Rebellion, is a new guild that is bringing something much needed to ESO. Tired of being just a number or just another name on a guild roster? How many times have you joined an "active" guild only to find that you are still doing everything alone. ESO is a MMO but if your like me, youve felt like your in this solo. If your looking to actually be part of guild that is active and social then The Forgotten Rebellion wants you. We arent looking to the largest guild, or to be full of loners who only look out for themselves. We want like minded players who want to play along with others like themselves. I promise this is going to unlike any other guild you can find. Other guilds have upwards of 150 members, but only a handfull of them even play together. Its like they have thier own little click of 4 or so players and the rest are just there to make the guild large. Im tired to being just a number, where nobody ever talks to each other and your part of a guild in name only. I wont lie, I played most of this game alone becuase there was never anybody to help me in these other guilds Ive tried. I always have my mic on, but nobody else did. I'll be there to help my fellow members anyway I can. I have a VR2 Nightblade if you want to run endgame, but I also have several lower leveled characters if you want to run lower quests. If you need my help, Il drop everything to help you. Thats what we want, other players who feel the same we do. Players who believe in the FACT, that guilds are about playing with other people. If you feel the same way I do, message me and you can be apart of the Forgotten aspect of online gaming. That this is a social game and there are still people who believe in playing together.

My PSN is prieto89, message me whenever and I'll invite you.
This is primarily a Daggerfall guild but all like minded players are welcome.
If you have any questions, please I welcome them.
A Mic is not required but it makes it a little easier to get to know each other. I always have mine on.
So if you want to be part of the Rebellion, message my PSN or leave your name here and a little about yourself.
Edited by Prieto3rd on July 1, 2015 10:03AM
  • X_TOX1C1TY_X
    X_TOX1C1TY_X
    ✭✭
    I am a level 13 Dark Elf NightBlade. My PSN is X_TOX1C1TY_X. I am just looking for a group of people to go adventuring with. This seems like an awesome guild. Can I get an invite?
  • Prieto3rd
    Prieto3rd
    Il send you an invite right after the maintenance.