Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire Guild (Free Bites WIll Be Offered) (Ebonheart Pact)(Xbox)

KapowBullseye
KapowBullseye
Soul Shriven
So yeah, Ive been reading alot of things, and hearing peoples cries to get bitten, or people just straight out being scammed. Later today, I will try to create my own Vampire Guild in the Ebonheart Pact, where bites will be free. This essentially can turn into a Vamp/Wolf Guild. I unfortunately have my first bite already called for. But if I can get some fellow vamps or wolves to add me, GT is Kapow Bullseye and we can set this up. Im sure this could turn into something pretty good. Ive read another guys post. And Im going to steal a bit of the way he runs things. If you see this, maybe we could make a much larger scale guild.

1. If we get enough people to volunteer to bite already in the guild, whoever wants to be bitten will message either the guild master or officer on which bite they want.
2. Whoever they messaged will invite them to the guild and place them in a rank based on whatever bite they want.
3. Those who are able to bite are in a werewolf, or vampire group.They will choose someone out of the lower ranks who havent been bitten yet, and bite them. Once they bite the person, they will promote them to the just turned rank.
4. Those just turned can grind (hopefully quick) to level 6, then request to be promoted to the vampire or werewolf group. As soon as they are promoted, they can choose someone of the lower ranks who havent been bit yet and do the same thing.

If we want this to be successful, everyone needs to share their bites. You are welcome to stay or leave after youve been bit. But if you decide to leave, please bite someone before you leave.

I will need a couple of volunteers to bite people, so we can begin this. If you are willing to donate bites from either vamp or wolf, please message me on here (include your gamertag), or just shoot me a message on xbox live. Let me know if you are a vamp or a wolf and when your next bite is available. Again my GT is Kapow Bullseye. Anyone who wants to get bit, please add me, and we will get this going as soon as possible.

Again, these rules came from something i read and wrote down from another person in a different alliance. If the person see's this and would like to expand to ebonheart, add me on live.

Thanks again
This discussion has been closed.