The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Prisoner of Jathsogur Quest Bug

IrishWolf89
IrishWolf89
Soul Shriven
I have seen this topic already but the ones I have seen appear to be different than what I and apparently many of the people in the building I was in are experiencing. In the other threads it appears that people are killing the NPC too quickly, however from what I can see there is no NPC to kill, it never spawns. There is also no silvenar to speak with, it is just an empty room..... aside from all of the other players and their totem spirits obviously but no NPC ever spawns and the Silvenar is not there either.

Details:
- I am on the "Defeat the Silvenars Captor" phase of the quest.
- Xbox One NA Server
- The Quest arrow says to go to the top floor.

I am really just curious to see if we can get an ETA on this thing because it doesn't appear as though it is being considered a bug. From the other threads it seems like they are getting this answer: "If you're on Defend the Silvenar, you should actually be on the bottom floor. Drauginas has nothing to do with this quest step.
We're going to work on making some fixes to help minimize the confusion, but try running to the lower floor of the building in the meantime and see if that helps." This however does not appear to be the case. This is definitely a bug. I am not particularly upset by this or anything but I would like to finish the quest at some point. Thanks in advance for any info.
What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, @IrishWolf89. We're currently in the process of redesigning this quest. For now, we invite you to check out our most recent update on this issue in this forum thread. Thanks for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • IrishWolf89
    IrishWolf89
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for the reply it answered my questions.
    What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
  • Kemba
    Kemba
    I for one am glad to hear they're redesigning it. I was Veteran 14 on PC, and I have my first Xbox character at V4, but this was the only AD quest I didn't finish. Here's hoping it turns out well. . .
    "Derad shanvasajijri, shijoh, krimir." Rid-T'har Ji'Arak