The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

buton input lag

theORDOG
theORDOG
Soul Shriven
I'm having alot of lag with my supers and skills. This is troubleing because its usually in the middle of combat and gets me killed alot. I smetimes have to repeat the bumpers button press several times to use my super, also have to spam some skill buttons to get them to activate which then results in the skill animating back to back to back with no way to stop. Is there a way to cancel some button presses?
  • theORDOG
    theORDOG
    Soul Shriven
    I've noticed that the audio will lag behind noticeably also, for example the grunt from my character when I jump sometimes come like 3-5 seconds too late. This lag affects my gameplay a lot, pushing a skill button once and waiting 3-5 seconds to see if it registered is not an option I can afford to make very often.
    The enemy animations are sometimes not present during my combat, often leading me to wondering how I was killed so fast, like instantly absorbing 5-6 enemy attacks without any animation. Sometimes I only know what happened from the post death report.
  • Turv3y
    Turv3y
    That's lag lag not input lag, Hows your net connection?