The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking to join a friendly guild (Xbox One - EU)

ScarlettJP25
ScarlettJP25
Soul Shriven
Hi

I'm rather new to MMOs (and actually forums) and would like to join a guild with a friendly and casual atmosphere but can get serious when need to be! I'm a seasoned girl gamer so certainly not afraid to jump into the action and a quick learner.

Playing as a Wood Elf nightblade archer with the AD (currently level 4).

My only requirement is that its all friendly, casual and patient with new players! :)

See on Xbox maybe!
  • DeadEye1850
    whats you gamertag ? :) message DeadEye1850

The Arc is now recruiting new members or old.

The Arc is a guild for every one Noobs or Veterans its a laid back guild, its for players who like to join up together for Dungeons, Questes, Pvp or just to make new friends and have a laugh.

The Guild Master is Ready Willing and Abel to help if your new to the game, and so are all Officers.

We do not have a guild store/trader just yet, because we've just started we have 55 players allready mostly friends 5 of wich are Officers.

Our aim is to get more People to join the Guild so we can start up a Guild Trader and go nuke Cyrodiil with a horde of players. Most players are from The DaggerFall Covenant.

All Alliances are welcome, if some 1 is from a diffrent Alliance it doesnt mean you cant trade, quest or do dungeons together''.

To Join us: Leave your Xbox Live Gamertag below.

Or Message my Xbox Live Gamertag, wich is "DeadEye1850" and when you do message, please write ''invite to {The Arc} eso''.
    Edited by DeadEye1850 on June 30, 2015 1:31PM
  • ScarlettJP25
    ScarlettJP25
    Soul Shriven
    Oh thanks so much! Wasn't expected a quick reply!

My gamertag is: Jazamondo

I like the fact the guild wants to nuke Cyrodil haha
  • DeadEye1850
    ^^ check your Notifications
  • ScarlettJP25
    ScarlettJP25
    Soul Shriven
    Great! :smiley: see you online sometime! (unfortunately not now...visiting family...fun).
  • magnus_berglindb16_ESO
    GT: Sensei Berglind