The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crossing The Chasm Bug?

BigBoi314
BigBoi314
✭✭
So I'm doing the quest mentioned in the title, and all Dremora aren't really doing anything. I'm on the Xbox One, North America Megaserver (Ebonheart Pact if that matters) and when I use my Reflective Light on them from a distance, they just stand there using ranged attacks until I get close. Their attacks aren't really doing any damage to me as well, I'm a level 46 and they're 48 but it's like I'm going up against level 10 enemies. The only times they move from where they're standing when they're backing up or when I knock them back with Puncturing Sweep. They're also going through the trees/rocks and walking right off the edges and onto the air. It was funny at first but now it's just boring and kind of annoying.