Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

looking for social guild -DC

fatboygamer
I'm lvl 25, a breton templar(mainly healer). I'm with the Daggerfall Covenant and looking for a social guild to grow and develop with.
  • Jepran
    Jepran
    Soul Shriven
    We are more than happy to have you! Just contact me in the game: Jepran or leave your PSN and I'll contact you. I hope to see you again in the Peleemos Guild.
  • turbster
    turbster
    Soul Shriven
    Hi check out my thread in this section newly found guild 14 members and increasing by the day , very active allways in search of nee members ...PSN illegalnarcotix mature freindly guild
  • JudgeGigolo
    Grumpy Old Gamers currently has 50 members. http://www.grumpyoldgamers.co.uk

We pride ourselves on being a social community, first and foremost.

Aldmeri Dominion primarily though. We have maybe 8 in DC.
  • fatboygamer
    I've got a low lvl AD char. Can you send me an invitation to GoG? My psn is FatboygamerUK
  • JudgeGigolo
    Server is under maintenance ATM. I'll do that as soon as I can.
  • fatboygamer
    Cool, drop me a fr on psn and ill accept when I'm on.
  • fatboygamer
    Hey judge, is it ok to join your guild still? Drop me a friend request on psn and ill join up with you in ESO.