The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alchemy Problems :( .. Columbine.

FallenTitan09
FallenTitan09
Soul Shriven
I have seen this post before, but dont remember where it was.

I did the first part of the alchemy quest where you have to get the columbine, mountain flower, and water. I guess i dropped the quest and went to get it again.
Well now it doesn't even show me where the 3 spots were. I have been searching for hours. Any advice by chance? or am i going to have to keep exploring?

Thanks in advance
  • CHESTY45
    CHESTY45
    I would just keep questing and keep an eye out for the 3 ingredients.
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think those spots only show up for that quest.

Any columbine, mountain flower, and water of the right level will work. If you can't find them where the quest started before, look around and find them where you can.
  • Badgerthechef
    I have Some Columbine If Your Still After It Mate?
    The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood