The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Email access codes

pheadedmonkeyub17_ESO
pheadedmonkeyub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
Emailing me an access code to log on is a bad idea. It is frustrating, annoying, time consuming and this is the first experience I've had where it could not be turned off. I was directed to post this request on the forums by the GM that answered my ticket. As my gaming computer is not used for email, starting up my laptop just to log on to my email to get a code that may or may not be there, and having it resent and not being accepted, no thanks. I been there done that, this is a poor method of "security", it is turned off on the other games I play that tried to incorporate it as it only kept me from logging on in a timely manner. In fact, I have seen it so broken that I was unable to log on for days, I encourage you to allow me to have it turned off. It is a "security" feature I will not accept.