The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Chicken Breast?

BigBoi314
BigBoi314
✭✭
I have a lot of recipes but I've yet to find the Chicken Breast Recipe so I can finish my first Provisioner Writ. If anyone could send me either an extra recipe or the crafted food item itself, I would very much appreciate it. I've been stuck on this since ESO came out for console. I'm on Xbox One, my gamertag is Big Boi TGA.
  • BigBoi314
    BigBoi314
    ✭✭
    Or if you're in the Ebonheart Pact on the Xbox One, we can meet up and trade.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried to buy the crafted food itself from a Kiosk? You can turn that in for a writ, as long as it is not the White Loot Drop, but the Green Crafted version.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• BigBoi314
    BigBoi314
    ✭✭
    It's only the white, common version. I've tried to abandon the writ in hopes of getting something else but no luck.
  • ZOS_Racheal
    ZOS_Racheal
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings @BigBoi314 ,

We are closing this thread because, as stated in this Crafting Introductory thread, WTB/WTS or trading threads aren't allowed on our forums. Please use the Guild Kiosks in-game if you want to trade with other players.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.