The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Features we all would love to see ...

jpatten951
First let start off with ESO Is amazing! Yes it has its quirks with servers, npc's, and some other things but it's expected one thing we have going for us is ... At least they listen! I find myself getting lost in traveling and exploring the vast open world engaging in combat and dungeon crawling. As I do these things I find my self missing Some small things like screen showing xp for kills, remaining XP till the next level, after finishing dungeons DPS reports so we can all start the bragging wars, and probably the most annoying the weapon/Ability bar swap. In the heat of battle the last thing we want to have to do is stop fighting just to change. PC player get all these things through mods but leaves us consol player wanting more. Comment below for some of the things you'd like to see done, a wish list for us consol player hoping the they see it and if we beg enough maybe get some changes.
PSN: S3MPIT3RNAL951
Alliance: Aldmeri Domination
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jpatten951 wrote: »
    Features we all would love to see

Crown store "Crux of the Lonely" potion for solo players. Once ingested, all group quests, dungeons and trials are scaled down to be solo-able. Effects last for 1 hour.
    ninja.gif
  • VilhelmValhalla4
    VilhelmValhalla4
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want to sound demanding, but I'd really like to see the some of the loading between sections of a zone taken out by province (i.e. Bal Foyen, Deeshan, and Stonefalls become "Western Morrowind"). I'd like to see "alliances" replaced with starting areas, where a player can start in Auridon and travel by boat to Daggerfall to enlist in the Covenant. I'd like to see jails and an overhaul to the justice system. Lastly, some character creation options for Roleplaying purpose (expansion of classes, more customization, new professions).
  • jpatten951
    Crux of Lonley would be awesome.
  • jpatten951
    I agree with the loading times, then I remind myself of some of the other games where it seems like 5 minutes just to open a door to an adjacent room.
  • ctt13
    ctt13
    Okay firstly werewolves/vampires need to be made less rare. I know this is to make sure that not everyone is a vampire, but that is irrelevant because of blood moon (I don't know what it is for vampires).
    Secondly a few more quests?
    Thirdly make a reason to go back to the main areas. I have to go to Stonefalls to get to the harborage. I am going there solely for that (which is distracting me from my business in Shadowfen) and after I do that quest, I have to just teleport back. If they made some quests for the starting areas which are unlocked at level 20-30 (that is the time where you have the least money I find, I know this is kind of nit picky) If not this, make it so at level 15-20 the Harborage is in Deshaan and at level 20-30 it is in Shadowfen and at level 30-40 it is in Eastmarch and finally 40-50 is in the Rift.

(I may have a few complaints but I still think this game is awesome)
  • jpatten951
    I think nit picky is good and I'm sure in dev's eyes it good too ... Ultimately this game has so much potential from where it is now.