Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

WW quest related question (DC)

zdragonlord
There is a quest as part of the Daggerfall covenant titled " Wolves in the Fold" which has you kill 5 werewolves. Would there be any chance in being infected from these guys? Looking to try and get a bite on one of my alts, and noticed this quest. I have my doubts, but how will I know if it does indeed work (stat on screen, special move used, etc)?

Thanks.
  • Cameron_Star
    Cameron_Star
    ✭✭
    No you cannot unfortunately. I'm not sure what particular NPCs you need to get attacked by to contract lycanthropy, but I do know they are unique to Bangkorai and only spawn in one or two small locations.

As far as I know, when you are successfully infected you should get a new quest. I only know about vampires and bloodfiends, but I don't think werewolves are much different.
    Edited by Cameron_Star on June 29, 2015 5:53PM
  • zdragonlord
    Ok, thanks for the info. I didn't think they would, but I wanted to make sure.