The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Joint Playthrough

VinnieChenzo86
Hi all,

Would anyone out there playing the game on the PS4 like to start the game again on a duel play through?

Was thinking we could team up, both create a new character and play through the main story line as a duel? Obviously we would both have to be on the same server and the same faction but race and class could be different.

Just thinking it would be interesting to see how the difficulty of the game changes if playing the main story line with a friend

If anyone is interested the let me know - either by responding to this or send me a message via PSN VinnieChenzo86

Thanks for reading and i hope to join forces with you in Tamriel soon!

Cheers,