Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Veteran Levelling

Ventimus
Ventimus
So, I've been Vet 1 for about a week now, and I don't really know how to level. Yeah, I know I can do the quests in the other areas for a tiny bit of xp, but I get so bored when I'm doing something for so long and no progress is really made. Is there a better way to get Xp at Vet ranks? Mob farming spots? Should I do dungeons? The group finder queue never pops for me at Vet ranks. Since hitting V1, all I've wanted to do is make alts, instead of playing my main.
  • Faugaun
    Faugaun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they are reducing exp required to level VR and increasing exp in Crag soon, this should help... exp potions help...the fastest way is to grind best spots supposedly do 1,000,000+ exp per hour currently but people don't say where because when a spot becomes popular it gets exp nerfed.
    Edited by Faugaun on June 29, 2015 4:15PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ventimus wrote: »
    So, I've been Vet 1 for about a week now, and I don't really know how to level. Yeah, I know I can do the quests in the other areas for a tiny bit of xp,

I have been cranking out two VR Ranks per zone with ESO Plus and just doing quests and delves.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• BrosephMcDudeBro
    Find a grinding location and do not tell anybody about it. That's how I hit VR 14 last night. I went from VR 6 - VR 14 in two days.
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Find a grinding location and do not tell anybody about it. That's how I hit VR 14 last night. I went from VR 6 - VR 14 in two days.

What this guy said^ lol

best bet is to rush through Cadwell's silver quests so you can grind in your v10 zone. Or cyrodiil but that is more risky sometimes.
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faugaun wrote: »
    I think they are reducing exp required to level VR and increasing exp in Crag soon, this should help... exp potions help...the fastest way is to grind best spots supposedly do 1,000,000+ exp per hour currently but people don't say where because when a spot becomes popular it gets exp nerfed.

We just had a grind nerf come in today! NOOOOSsss
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Daveheart
    Daveheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've found the best compromise is to move through the main quests in each zone (check the Caldwell's journal tab in Journal menu for the quest names/general objective). These quests often grant additional skill points and generally give a decent amount of experience. As you're questing pay attention to experience gains from mob kills and also look out for higher respawn rates. When you find a good spot, just stick around for an hour or two then move on to the next zone. This way you'll end up leveling faster than pure questing, but you'll likely pick up more skyshards and skill points than a pure grinder.
    Daggerfall Covenant (PC-NA)

The Order of Mundus | Nightfighters