The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

repairing items

sirhellraiser
Can you repair your own armor with our buying the repair kits?
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. You can go to any merchant, though, and they will repair your armor for a fee.
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aett_Thorn wrote: »
    Nope. You can go to any merchant, though, and they will repair your armor for a fee.

thats wrong.

you can repair any armor on your own with a repair kit - but it is horribly expensive as each repair kit is useable once. so the only time i would recommend it is if you have tons of them thx to crafting writs.
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tankqull wrote: »
    Aett_Thorn wrote: »

thats wrong.

you can repair any armor on your own with a repair kit - but it is horribly expensive as each repair kit is useable once. so the only time i would recommend it is if you have tons of them thx to crafting writs.

The question was can you repair your armor WITHOUT buying the repair kits.