Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Ebonhart Assassin looking for a Home.

Guy_Called_Bob
Guy_Called_Bob
Soul Shriven
Exactly as the title says. I will say now what I'm looking for. If you fit, awesome, if not, sorry.
- casual gamer, I work graves. I will play when I can.
- I will not apply to a guild from a foreign address. If you need a website application, count me out.
- If you're Elite, look elswhere.
- I just wanna guild, that's not super serious, that plays the game just to play a game and have fun, with a group of people who like to play games and goof around and have a good time.

Is this your guild, then sign me up.

PSN: Meyoname
IGN: Sneaky Bob
  • PATHPING
    PATHPING
    Soul Shriven
    Join The Commonwealth we do pvp in chillrend if you want to join ill send you an invite after maintenance.
  • TherealbigAL
    join PLAF bro, we rock. send me a msg. TheRealBigAL
  • Devo3
    Devo3

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/199689/the-malformed-fortune-all-purposes-thieves-guild-all-interested-welcome-ps4-na-servers#latest

Hello, friend! I believe that the Malformed Fortune; a family of thieving freaks (the 'freak' part being some of us having possesion of Lycanthropy and Vampirism) is able to meet your interests in a guild! We welcome all; regardless of alliance, age, gender, etc. Also, when it comes to activities we participate in ESO, there is no bounds! Whether it be PVP, PVE; you name it, we're doing it! Do consider looking into the guild forum link above and be able to uncover full detail on what this guild is all about; and are willing to offer you!

Regardless of which guild(s) you reside with, I hope you find a guild that meets your interests so you may further enjoy the ESO experience! Thank you for your time reading this post if not the thoroughly detailed guild forum. Happy gaming!