Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for people to play with

Jepran
Jepran
Soul Shriven
Hi there,

I'm currently a level 18 Khajiit Sorcerer who fights with the bow and arrow in the daggerfall and I'm looking for some people to play with. I play on the EU megaserver on Playstation. Hit me up if you want to play. :)

My PSN is Jepran

Cheers
  • iassi1ub17_ESO
    hello, I am also looking for people to play with on daggerfall covenant. Add me on psn asiasi27 and please invite me to your group.
  • vedinc
    vedinc
    Check out the Recruitment section : but while i'm here

We are a small Guild (22 members) at present but looking to expand all the time, for dungeon runs and quests leading to taking keeps in cyrodiil, any gender, preferably over 18 (my ears can't cope with squeaky voices, please dont take offence young ones) anyone interested add me on psn: vedinc
    Excuse me while I kiss the Sky
  • Tadashi
    Tadashi
    Hey, I don't mind playing with you. My mic isn't working and it broke recently but I have a skype. leia.tadashi If you add me on Psn I am using my brother's account but he is in college now so it is mine. The Psn is MrCake441
  • mfrshooter
    mfrshooter
    Soul Shriven
    Ive just started the game my self only had it a week or so ive got a lvl 26 Breton Templar Looking to make a healer..... im also looking for peeps to play with my psn is Mfrshooter