The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Australian based (AD) PvX Guild - FFE

arogantznrb19_ESO
arogantznrb19_ESO
Soul Shriven
[FFE] Friendly Fire Enabled is an Aus clan looking to build their Guild numbers, if you are a casual gamer aged 25+ from Aus/NZ and want to have a run look us up at www.ffenabled.net.
Edited by arogantznrb19_ESO on June 29, 2015 11:01AM
  • Darkrosesus
    Darkrosesus
    ✭✭
    Hi are you EU or US server please? I'm EU
  • Darkrosesus
    Darkrosesus
    ✭✭
    Sorry, I haven't had any sleep ... too much ESO ... please feel free to add me. My PSN id is same as my username here. :)
  • shortybronx
    shortybronx
    Soul Shriven
    add me PSN:shortybronx
  • arogantznrb19_ESO
    arogantznrb19_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry guys, we were on the EU but swapped to the NA server as some members were getting pretty bad lag, the swap has solved the issue but if you decide to also swap add me PSN:AroGantz. Anyone that is playing in Australia really should look at this option as there is very little lag on that server.
  • Anakee
    Anakee
    Is the swap free mate or do you have to reroll? I am aussie and cannot deal with the lag situation on eu. Kills me multiple times daily :(
  • shortybronx
    shortybronx
    Soul Shriven
    Also an Aussie at looking at swapping. I guess if I do it, it would be for a guild only. What lvl are you guys and if I swap what type of character should I make to keep everything team oriented

• arogantznrb19_ESO
    arogantznrb19_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Anakee wrote: »
    Is the swap free mate or do you have to reroll? I am aussie and cannot deal with the lag situation on eu. Kills me multiple times daily :(

I'm sorry mate but I've been busy and only got a chance to get back here, I'm afraid you have to reroll but the reduction in lag is really worth it.